Saturday, May 22, 2021

Day #2696

May 19, 2021 

In today’s Bible Study we used the devotion from the “Gather” magazine of the Women of the ELCA. The topic was intergenerational relationships. There was much to think about. How do we listen to one another, learn from each other, include one another, and/or welcome one another? 


This reminded me of my fear as I began internship of ministering with youth. My supervisor recognized this as a “growing edge” and gave me many opportunities to stretch my wings. I also had encouragement from our Godson’s mom. They both reminded me that to be present and listen were the most important things I could do. Wise advice. Now I am thankful to say that I thoroughly enjoy being with, teaching, and learning from youth, and all ages!!


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment