Sunday, April 19, 2020

Day #2293

April 11, 2020 - The Daily Intersection - Day #2293

A trip to the Walk-in Clinic didn’t give me a lot of answers, but at least I know I should eventually be ok. Still sick today, however, so I am feeling the love for the staff and folks who were able to gather to tape a worship service for Easter. In nearly 12 years, I have not missed a Sunday (that I remember) due to being sick (even following gallbladder surgery I had on a Thursday). But today, I just could not make it. And it’s EASTER! Well, the body can only do what it can do. 

As I knew they would, the folks did a great job!! Jesus will be celebrated. The Good News will be proclaimed (even if most of the message came from Rev. David Lose and his weekly devotion). And I am recuperating. All is well, as they say, all is well.

But have I mentioned this will be a Holy Week to remember?!?!

Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment