Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Day #1947

May 1, 2019 

On this first day of May, three things strike me as intersections:
  1. On this May Day, the congregation from across the alley surprised us with handmade paper flowers and candy. A really nice gesture from caring neighbors who share in ministry!
  2. There are many things those of us who have two “good arms” take for granted, from opening a bottle of medicine to tying our own shoes. Gives me pause and admiration for those who have learned to adapt to having one arm and live their lives without slowing down! And appreciation for a God who created so many things with symmetry for good reason.
  3. Today is the FaceBook “Faceversary” for our Godson’s mother and me. I remember the day she signed me up - eleven years ago. You need to know about this, she said, you need to be a part of it and stay “current.” Happy FB Faceversary! I’m grateful for you helping me learn new things, especially ways to stay in touch!
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment