Thursday, October 25, 2018

Day #1753

October 19, 2018 

For the last couple of days, there has been a lot of time available to do some reading. This from Jodi Piccoult in her novel, Small Great Things, is worth sharing: 
“... I knew that sometimes when people spoke, it wasn’t because they had something important to say. It was because they had a powerful need for someone to listen.”
This is a good reminder reminder to me for this weekend. 

Although, I believe the perfect reminder for the weekend is this porch - Cindy’s porch - where much rest and holy conversation have taken place. 


Yes, the memories of Cindy’s presence and friendship abound in this place, and I am grateful for the time she has been a part of my life. We came to remember and celebrate her life, and this porch is a perfect place to begin. Isn't it inviting? And it really is "her."

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment