Monday, October 8, 2018

Day #1739

October 5, 2018

Rant warning! ;-)

I have been trying for several days to get something worked out/changed with a local bank branch. This is not necessarily a bank complaint, but a lack of communication one. Late in the day yesterday I told the person I was working with that I would get the required form signed and back early tomorrow morning. Keeping my promise, I emailed the form only to get an automated reply they were out today and would be back Tuesday. WHAT!!!! I mean, couldn’t they have said yesterday, I’ll be out tomorrow, could you possibly get it back today, especially with Monday being a holiday? Or could they have let me know that it took 24-48 hours to get the change completed (this I learned from the “emergency” contact on their email). Nope! No warning, no communication that might be the case, just the empty assurance it would be taken care of asap. Grrr….I’m trying to be patient, but it was not a great start to a day off. 

Oh, well. Off to the mountains for a meeting tomorrow on the lake. How frustrating can a day off be with that in the plans, right?!?!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment