Friday, April 13, 2018

Day #1563

April 12, 2018 

Quite the way to begin the day with some very poor customer service at one of the local “fast food” restaurants. Thirty minutes is waaayyy too long to wait patiently for a meal, especially when many others get their orders before you when they placed them after you. Not a shining moment as my anger showed - we’ll just leave it at that. But it was a moment of redemption for the restaurant worth sharing when the manager came up to me, looked me in the eyes and apologized. Pretty amazing to do so when he knew how upset I was. An indication of good management (and caring), even on the heels of poor service. So there’s that.

Then later the ladies gathered for our monthly lunch. Seventeen women laughing and telling stories and enjoying good food and great company. I’m so thankful for this time together.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment