Saturday, December 9, 2017

Day #1433

December 3, 2017

When I was much younger, one of my favorite nights of the week was the one when we watched the Carol Burnett show on tv. Her show was funny, entertaining, and memorable. Tonight Carol Burnett gave us all a gift with her 50th anniversary show (hard to believe that her first show was 50 years ago - I really was much younger!). 

While we watched tonight, we laughed and laughed and LAUGHED - to tears! Some of the skits they did on that show will be funny no matter how long they run and how many times I see them - ones like the dentist, Gone with the Wind, and more.

So thank you, Carol Burnett, for your career and love of helping people laugh. It’s definitely a gift I’m thankful you share with the world!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment