On the 22nd day of November, I am thankful for…
- A simply glorious worship of celebration
- Celebrating forty-five years of ordination for women in the Lutheran Church!! And all the female pastors who have been mentors and trail-blazers!!
- A bishop (female, by the way) who I can relate to and with whom I can share collegial concerns
- A husband who goes with the flow
- A fun time of anniversary celebration with many attending and many sharing their gifts of planning, welcoming, decorating, etc. But mostly that it was joyful even with an unexpected disappointment.
- Kind reporters