Sunday, July 19, 2020

Day #2391

July 18, 2020 

One of my FaceBook friends is posting something she is thankful for every day. I thought I would give it a try, too, except once a week. So I’m calling it Satisfied Saturday. I think it is good preparation for Sunday, too, to be intentional about remembering something I am content with (which is another word for thankful) and for which there is biblical precedent - such as in Hebrews 13:5b: “be content with what you have; for [God] has said, “I will never leave you or forsake you.” (NRSV)

So on this Satisfied Saturday, I am thankful for those with gifts for treating others medically - doctors, nurses, lab techs, therapists, phlebotomists, emergency personnel, and more. You are amazing!

Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment