Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Day #1773

November 8, 2018

I had a striking example today of how NOT to be welcoming. After making a lovely visit in someone’s home at a multi-family complex, I came out to my car to find this taped to the window:


No signs in the parking lot advised me I was in the wrong spot. No numbers on the individual spots told me not to park there. No visitor parking signs at certain spaces or indicators there were none available. Was I frustrated? Oh, yes! When I called management to tell them so, they patiently explained parking has been a problem there for more than a decade. Really?! Why aren’t there signs? Well, no one has ever called to ask before. What!?!? Oh, well. Guess I learned my lesson. And hopefully how NOT to make someone else feel. 

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment